Mechanical Testing & Metallurgical Lab
We are an in-house, independant testing facility in Frederick, Colorado.
For over 30 years Welding & Joining Management Group™ has successfully provided knowledge obtained by our experience, education and tests to help our clients solve their materials joining problems. We have established quality management standards to deliver accurate analysis and reports quickly and right the first time.
The WJMG™ Mechanical Testing Arsenal:
- Tensile/Compression Testing Machine, 200,000# capacity (welds & cables, and other materials)
- Bolt Tension – Skidmore Wilhelm
- Vickers & Knoop Micro-Hardness Testing Equipment, 10kg capacity
- Rockwell A, B, C & Brinell Hardness Testing Equipment
- Portable Rockwell Hardness Testing Equipment
- Bend Test Equipment, AWS, ASME, MIL-STDS, and API Codes
- Optical Microscopes to 800X with micrographs
- Stereomicroscope, 15X with micrographs & macrographs
- Barbee P200VR Hydrostatic Tester (to 30,000 psi)