WJMG Can Perform Certified Hydrostatic Testing up to 33,600psi
The Barbee P-230 Hyrdostatic Tester is the latest addition to our metals testing arsenal.
A hydrostatic test is a way in which pressure vessels such as pipelines, plumbing, gas cylinders, boilers and fuel tanks can be tested for strength and leaks. The test involves filling the vessel or pipe system with a liquid, usually water, which may be dyed to aid in visual leak detection, and pressurization of the vessel to the specified test pressure. Testing of pressure vessels for transport and storage of gases is very important because such containers can explode if they fail under pressure.
The P-230 joins our P200 VR that measures to 6000 lbs of pressure.
- Heavy Duty Roll Frame: stainless steel square tubular frame.
- Air-Driven Piston Pump: lubricated, adjustable discharge pressure, automatically stalls at pre-set pressure, re-starts when pressure drop occurs, can be used in explosive environments.
- 3 Gallon SS Tank: complete with fill/vent cap, sight gauge and drain valve.
- 6” Dial Gauge SS with glycerin filled.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-1000 PSI up to 33,600 psi
- Chart Recorder: 8” chart, battery driven up to 33,600 psi
- Two Testers! With both a P230 and the new P300, we can test what you need!