Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Our Newly redesigned NDT Lab is fully stocked and equipped to perform Magnetic Particle (MT) Dye Penetrant (PT) Ultra-sonic (UT) and X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) testing on small and medium sized parts of any volume. We also provide Level I&II training under a Level III in accordance with your written practice.
Our Keyance VHX 1000 Digital microscope heads up our microphotography department.
This microscope is an effective forensic examination tool and allows us to offer extremely detailed measurements, three dimensional (3D) renderings and high definition images of welds and defects, all at magnifications up to 200X.
For Nondestructive Tests(ASNT, MIL-STDs):
- Magnetic Particle Testing Equipment
- Horizontal Wet Bench AC Unit (up to 1500 amperes)
- Dry or Wet tests, Fluorescent (black light) or visible light
- Hand-held Parker Yoke Tester AC/DC
- Penetrant Testing Equipment
- Portable or fixed bath
- Visible Dye
- Fluorescent Dye - black light
- Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
- Portable (Thickness, Longitudinal Wave)
- Portable ( Shear Wave)
- Load Bank, Verify Welding Power Supplies - 1000 ampere cap., portable