Digital Microphotography & SEM Services
Our Keyance VHX 1000 Digital microscope and our new Scanning Electron Microscope are the flagships of our microphotography department.
The Keyence microscope is an effective forensic examination tool and allows us to offer extremely detailed measurements, three dimensional (3D) renderings and high definition images of welds and defects, all at magnifications up to 200X.
And the Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) can analyze at a greater level than ever before. With magnifications up to 200,000X, we can detect issues in the materials as well as potential issue in joined materials that could result in failed welds.
- Scanning Electron Microscopy SEM/EDS Interpretation, images
- Electron Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS), alloy analysis
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy OES Alloy Analysis cuttings, re-melt furnace
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy OES Alloy Analysis, solid –section, prepare
- NITON XLt Alloy Analysis – surface preparation
- Keyence Images X 0 to X1000 magnification, images