Welder Certification simply means that the welder has demonstrated proficiency in the type of welding that will be performed at the job site using the procedures outlined. The weld must be witnessed by a WJMG Certified Welding Inspector (CWI), then the paper is sent to the employer or Project Manager.
Self employed welders hold their own certifications.
How Long is A Certification Valid?
Certification is valid for six (6) months, when the certification is used consistently and can be documented as such, it can remain valid during that time, even over years.
WJMG™ performs validation and verification of industrial instruments, NDT equipment, measuring devices services to our clients. Instead of shipping your instrument and waiting weeks for its return, why not bring it to someone locally that you know and trust!
Bring us your Welding Power Supply, Scales, Pressure Devices, Tensile Tester, Harmonic Distortion tests and more.
Call 303-451-6759 today to schedule. We can usually provide same day service for validations!
A Barbee P200VR Hyrdostatic Tester is the latest addition to our metals testing arsenal.
- Heavy Duty Roll Frame: stainless steel square tubular frame.
- Air-Driven Piston Pump: lubricated, adjustable discharge pressure, automatically stalls at pre-set pressure, re-starts when pressure drop occurs, can be used in explosive environments.
- 3 Gallon SS Tank: complete with fill/vent cap, sight gauge and drain valve.
- 6” Dial Gauge SS with glycerin filled.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-1000 PSI up to 30,000 psi
- Chart Recorder: 8” chart, battery driven up to 30,000 psi